a Strong Team
What it is
The Strong® Interest Inventory is an invaluable tool for Career Development, helping people navigate the potential minefield of career decisions. It is widely used both at the start of a person’s professional development journey and at any subsequent point, inspiring ideas for the changes, additions and refinements that define a successful portfolio career.
A Strong move
Get insights that enable your talent and candidates to identify a fulfilling career or potential change of role.
Plan for a better Future
71% Increase in Return Users
50% Increase IN Sales
- Product Design
- Social Media
What you get with Strong
Whether you choose Strong for Career Development or Career Orientation, you:
Get an overview of the participant’s personal style accross 5 workplace themes, including team-working, leadership and risk-taking.
How does it work?
- We meet to discuss your team needs
- Your team gets an online and confidential questionnaire to fill in
- If desired, each team member receives a follow-up one-to-one session to go over their individual details
- We have a team session to see the team level results, how to improve collaboration, actionable plans on how to work better together.
- If desired, we provide individual coaching sessions.
Do you Offer Long-Term Services?
What Types of Businesses Do you Work With?
We work with any company that is eager to create a great working environment where all of their talents can excel. This includes,
- Big international companies, where you can find very different cultures, working styles and personalities.
- Small – medium-sized companies, facing culture changes.
- Individuals and freelancers.
Does it work with Virtual teams?
Yes! Not only we can implement Strong virtually to multiple locations, but Coaching for Work can also help you build effective virtual teams.
What are the key benefits?
- Empowers people to identify rich and fulfilling career paths
- Gives different perspectives on careers, from general areas of interest to specific occupations
- Provides robust and reliable data about a person’s interests and work preferences
- Applicable to both educational and professional environments
- Helps reduce risk when recruiting, developing key players or making major development investments
- Helps organisations retain employees by motivating them and recognising their needs.
How much does it cost?
- How many people will be a part of this initiative?
- Is Strong part of a more extensive program to grow your teams?
- Are the sessions conducted online or in person? Is there a need to travel?
- Which materials will you want to give to the participants (reports only, books, one-pager, research papers, etc.)?
Where are you?
A solid fondation
When working with Coaching for Work, you rely on:
Get your teams to their best
Maximize the business relationships of your teams with Strong with a personalized and professional execution.