Understanding yourself and others
What it is
The MBTI tool delivers reliable personality insights, helping to drive tangible improvements to work relationships and productivity for individuals, teams and whole organisations.
By embedding MBTI into your organisation, you will lay a positive
foundation that can repeatedly be applied to multiple business issues over time, giving the tool a unique longevity unrivalled by other instruments, and providing excellent value.
Conflict and communication
Improve communication by showing how participants communicate and to adapt this approach for others, with clear strategies for success.
Coaching and change
Get insights that enrich coaching and career discussions by seeing how personality influences career choices.
Clarify likely triggers of stress, and get techniques to prevent it.
Discover how personality affects dealing with Change and Decision Making.
Leadership and Trust
leadership, conflict, stress and change. Get keys to grow as a leader and trusted partners.
knowledge is power
Learn how we see and interact with the world, giving insight into our motivation and the motivation of others. This provides a strong foundation for personal growth and development.
areas such as communication, stress, conflict, teamwork, decision making and career.
Plan for a better Future
71% Increase in Return Users
50% Increase IN Sales
- Product Design
- Social Media
What you get with MBTI
Whether you choose MBTI for individuals or teams, you:
with broad coverage of business issues and personal challenges. Provided in an individual and/or team perspective.
types, providing a common language that
acknowledges that all types have value. Constructive approach with positive results.
comprehensive reports that let you focus on a single issue, or work through a broad spectrum of applications.
The MBTI tool delivers accurate personality insights, helping to drive tangible improvements to work relationships.
The range of easy-to-use, insightful reports that users can get from MBTI allows individuals to perfect their skills, and organisations to get their teams to their best.
How does it work?
- We meet to discuss your team needs
- Your team gets an online and confidential questionnaire to fill in
- If desired, each team member receives a follow-up one-to-one session to go over their individual details
- We have a team session to see the team level results, how to improve collaboration, actionable plans on how to work better together.
- If desired, we provide individual coaching sessions.
Do you Offer Long-Term Services?
What Types of Businesses Do you Work With?
- Big international companies, where you can find very different cultures, working styles and personalities.
- Small – medium-sized companies, facing culture changes.
- Individuals and freelancers, wanting to get a healthy start with positive relationships with partners and clients.
Do you work with MBTI Step I and Step II?
Does it work with Virtual teams?
Yes! Not only we can implement MBTI virtually to multiple locations, but Coaching for Work can also help you build effective virtual teams.
What are the key benefits?
- Cover any development need with a single
tool that you can keep coming back to as new
- Save time and money by gaining maximum
benefit from a single questionnaire, building
up knowledge and experience cumulatively
- Deliver quality-assured results that address a
wider range of business issues than any other
- Access the deep personality insights needed to
get to the root of difficult development
challenges, understanding the whole person
- Create a more productive working culture with
a simple, accessible framework for identifying
personality differences and similarities.
How much does it cost?
- How many people will be a part of this initiative?
- Is this tool part of a more extensive program to grow your teams?
- Are the sessions conducted online or in person? Is there a need to travel?
- Which materials will you want to give to the participants (reports only, books, one-pager, research papers, etc.)?
Where are you?
A solid fondation
When working with Coaching for Work, you rely on:
Get your teams to their best
Maximize the business relationships of your teams with MBTI with a personalized and professional execution.