Measuring Aptitudes across the board
a Strong Team
What it is
The Saville Assessment aptitude assessments will help you screen out large numbers of applicants for a role, and then select the best ones for the next recruiting phase. Measure cognitive ability in a fair, ethical and efficient way.
- Swift Analysis Aptitude-Rx (Verbal, Numerical and Diagrammatic)
- Swift Comprehension Aptitude-Rx (Verbal, Numerical and Error Checking)
- Swift Technical Aptitude-R (Spatial, Mechanical and Diagrammatic)
- Swift Analysis Aptitude (Verbal, Numerical and Diagrammatic)
- Swift Comprehension Aptitude (Verbal, Numerical and Error Checking)
- Swift Technical Aptitude (Spatial, Mechanical and Diagrammatic)
- Professional Aptitudes (Verbal, Numerical and Diagrammatic)
- Work Aptitudes (Verbal, Numerical and Diagrammatic)
- Operational Aptitudes (Verbal, Numerical and Error Checking)
- Commercial Aptitudes (Verbal, Numerical and Error Checking)
- Customer Aptitudes (Verbal, Numerical and Error Checking)
- Administrative Aptitudes (Verbal, Numerical and Error Checking)
- Practical Aptitudes (Spatial, Mechanical and Diagrammatic)
Plan for a better Future
71% Increase in Return Users
50% Increase IN Sales
- Product Design
- Social Media
What you get with Saville
You can select from a wide range of assessments that can be implemented online or with pencil and paper.
Get in contact for more information and feel free to have a look at some questions you might have.
How does it work?
- We discuss your needs
- Your candidates gets an online and confidential questionnaire to fill in
- If desired, we provide individual coaching sessions.
Do you Offer Long-Term Services?
What Types of Businesses Do you Work With?
- Big international companies, where you can find very different cultures, working styles and personalities.
- Small – medium-sized companies, facing culture changes.
- Individuals and freelancers.
Does it work with Virtual teams?
Yes! We can implement Saville virtually to multiple locations.
What are the key benefits?
How much does it cost?
- How many people will be a part of this initiative?
- Is Saville part of a more extensive program to grow your teams?
- Are the sessions conducted online or in person? Is there a need to travel?
- Which materials will you want to give to the participants (reports only, books, one-pager, research papers, etc.)?
Where are you?
A solid foundation
When working with Coaching for Work, you rely on:
Get your teams to their best
Get the best people on your team with Saville Aptitude Assessment, implemented in a tailored and professional manner.