for the job
a Strong Team
What it is
The ABLE (Aptitude Business Learning Exercises®) Series® offers ten different structured learning exercises suitable for an extensive range of job roles. These paper-based assessments aim to measure not just a person’s current aptitudes, but their ability to adapt and learn.
Will your great performers do well in a different role? Find out with contextual, holistic tests that simulate a real workplace.
Use the Able Series tests to find the best person for a given role, with a fair and objective assessment.
Combined with Strong, you can best advise your employees on a career move, by combining their skills with their interests.
Get results that accurately predict the performance of your candidates on the job. Use real tests for real aptitudes.
Plan for a better Future
71% Increase in Return Users
50% Increase IN Sales
- Product Design
- Social Media
What you get with Able
Whether you choose Able Series for Recruitment or Career Development, you:
How does it work?
- We meet to discuss your team needs
- Your team gets an online and confidential questionnaire to fill in
- If desired, each team member receives a follow-up one-to-one session to go over their individual details
- We have a team session to see the team level results, how to improve collaboration, actionable plans on how to work better together.
- If desired, we provide individual coaching sessions.
Do you Offer Long-Term Services?
Yes, it’s great that you ask! We have Saville for
What Types of Businesses Do you Work With?
- Big international companies, where you can find very different cultures, working styles and personalities.
- Small – medium-sized companies, facing culture changes.
- Individuals and freelancers.
Does it work with Virtual teams?
What are the key benefits?
- Looks at how people might adapt to increasingly
complex work environments
- Includes ten different tests applicable to a wide range of roles, including managerial, graduate, technical, specialist and customer services
- Tests a candidate’s ability to learn
- Requires candidates to combine different skills, rather than testing them separately
- Includes a large range of specific norm tables, enabling the most relevant comparison group to be used.
How much does it cost?
- How many people will be a part of this initiative?
- Is Able Series part of a more extensive program to grow your teams?
- Are the sessions conducted online or in person? Is there a need to travel?
- Which materials will you want to give to the participants (reports only, books, one-pager, research papers, etc.)?
Where are you?
A solid fondation
When working with Coaching for Work, you rely on:
Able ® Certified
Get your teams to their best
Select the best people to join your teams with a personalized and professional selection process.